commons-user mailing list archives

From Pavel Bortnovskiy <PBortnovs...@Jefferies.com>
Subject [vfs] How to implement (add) Samba Provider?
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2010 21:28:01 GMT
Hi:

VFS doesn't seem to support smb:// protocol "out-of-the-box":  "Due to
some technical reasons we had to move the webdav and jcifs (smb)
filesystem to the sandbox. So if you need one of these filesystems you
have to build VFS manuall." I was unable to locate any relevant
development in the sandbox or locate FileProvider in jCIFS.

Can anyone please either point me to where such implementation exists, is
described or show me an example of how such provider may be added?

Thank you,

Pavel.

Jefferies archives and monitors outgoing and incoming e-mail. The contents of this email,
including any attachments, are confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which
it was addressed. If you are not the addressee of this email you may not copy, forward, disclose
or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. This email may be produced at
the request of regulators or in connection with civil litigation. Jefferies accepts no liability
for any errors or omissions arising as a result of transmission. Use by other than intended
recipients is prohibited.  In the United Kingdom, Jefferies operates as Jefferies International
Limited; registered in England: no. 1978621; registered office: Vintners Place, 68 Upper Thames
Street, London EC4V 3BJ.  Jefferies International Limited is authorised and regulated by the
Financial Services Authority.