commons-user mailing list archives

From Jason Britton <jbritto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jsvc - Cannot register native methods error
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2010 13:25:45 GMT
Problem solved - thanks for your response.  I had built native portion of
JSVC but failed to build the java portion (ant dist) commons-daemon-1.0.3
jar.  My script was using the commons-daemon.jar found in the apache tomcat
6.0.29 bin directory when I should have updated it with
commons-daemon-1.0.3.jar instead.  Updating the jar to match built binary
version did the trick.  Thanks again,

Jason