commons-user mailing list archives

From Azraiyl <azra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scxml] update datamodel from java
Date Sat, 04 Sep 2010 18:03:32 GMT
changing the datamodel is IMHO an event which could be triggered
through getRootContext().set(...). A simple implementation would
reevalute all events without and event attribute, a better
implemention may ask the script engine which expression depends on
what. However this is a personal opinion, but it would be nice if the
perhaps the Commons SCXML documents that behaviour (if it isn't
already and I was to dumb) or add an option (or even function call
that I need to call manually) to reevalute all conditions.

Thanks for your explanation