commons-user mailing list archives

From Mohammed Sanaulla <sanaulla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [exec] Getting Error opening terminal error while trying to execute command on linux
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2010 06:40:18 GMT
On 6 September 2010 02:02, Siegfried Goeschl
<siegfried.goeschl@it20one.at>wrote:

> Hi Mohamed,
>
> can you have a look at DefaultExecutorTest#testExecuteWithEnv() to check
> what's missing or wrong -
> http://commons.apache.org/exec/xref-test/org/apache/commons/exec/DefaultExecutorTest.html

I see that the existing Environment variables from the current Process arent
being copied instead only a new variable is being added (lines- 145,146)

I did the following in my Code:
Map myEnvVars = new HashMap();
myEnvVars.putAll(EnvironmentUtils.getProcEnvironment());
myEnvVars.put("NEW_VAR","NEW_VAL");

Regards,
Mohamed Sanaulla.