commons-user mailing list archives

From Bernard GODARD <>
Subject [math] stability of latest svn code
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 16:34:28 GMT
Hi all,

With a group of a few people, I am taking part in the General
Trajectory Optimisation Competition ( ) which starts next
week and lasts one month. We have been preparing some orbital dynamics
code that is making use of the commons-math 2.1 library. However, I
have noticed an interesting new feature with respect to performance
has appeared in the SVN : FastMath. Therefore I am thinking of
updating to the current version in the SVN. Does anyone has any
information about the stability of the current SVN code? Is it wise to
move? and should we checkout trunk or the 2.x branch?

Thank you,

Kind regards,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: