commons-user mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: [exec] Getting Error opening terminal error while trying to execute command on linux
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2010 19:58:57 GMT
Hi Mohammed,

added the following test

     /**
      * Call a script to dump the environment variables of the subprocess
      * after adding a custom environment variable.
      *
      * @throws Exception the test failed
      */
     public void testAddEnvironmentVariables() throws Exception {
         Map myEnvVars = new HashMap();
         myEnvVars.putAll(EnvironmentUtils.getProcEnvironment());
         myEnvVars.put("NEW_VAR","NEW_VAL");
         exec.execute(new CommandLine(environmentSript), myEnvVars);
         String environment = baos.toString().trim();
         assertTrue(environment.contains("NEW_VAR"));
     }

and it works

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl