commons-user mailing list archives

From J-Pro <jpro....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vfs] Does VFS already has support for FTPS (FTP over SSL)?
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2010 20:51:37 GMT
I've started this discussion a month ago and seems that these people
either don't have an answer(which I doubt) or just didn't see my
question. That's why I asked about how can I reach them.
Well, anyway, it seems that currently Ralph is the only person who is
able to help me, so I'm waiting for his answer...

Thanks for the answer.

James Carman wrote:
> Those people are probably monitoring this list.  This is the best way
> to reach them.  We prefer that the discussions happen on-list so that
> it's an open discussion that everyone can follow.
>
> On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 4:38 PM, J-Pro <jpro.swt@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> How can I contact these people about this problem, don't you know?
>> About the patch... I've tried to apply it using TortoiseSVN, partially I
>> succeeded, but there are some code pieces which are not 100% clear for me if
>> I should merge it or not. In other words I can't fully apply it to then
>> successfully build the code. Maybe you'll get it better, Ralph. If you have
>> few free minutes, please try it... Waiting for your answer.
>>
>> Thank you very much, Ralph.
>>
>> Ralph Goers wrote:
>>
>>> I'm sorry. There are actually only a couple of people actively committing
>>> to the VFS code base currently.  The only answer I can give you is the same
>>> one as below. I can look at the patch and see what it would take to get it
>>> to apply, but I don't have an environment to test it.  I assume by your
>>> question that you've attempted to apply it but can't determine how the patch
>>> needs to be modified so it will successfully apply?
>>>
>>> Ralph

Did

I need to use