commons-user mailing list archives

From trags <Thomas.Rog...@oce.com>
Subject Re: [daemon] Cannot instantiate class: com.sun.jndi.fscontext.RefFSContextFactory
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 13:59:14 GMT

Thanks.  I'll revisit this when 1.0.4 is released.  For now, by putting the
complete path into the log4j properties file, it works entirely.
As promised, my audit of the System properties follows, only listing
differences:

property name	--StartMode=jvm	Java command line
sun.java.launcher	no value	SUN_STANDARD
java.io.tmpdir	C:\Windows\TEMP\	C:\Users\Thomas\AppData\Local\Temp\
java.library.path	from system %PATH%	from user %PATH%
user.dir	location of prunsrv	same as command prompt path
user.home	C:\>	C:\Users\Thomas\
java.class.path	from --Classpath	%CLASSPATH% + -cp command line list
java.home	JDK	JRE
sun.boot.class.path	from JDK path	from JRE path

Note that I coded --Jvm=[path to JDK copy of jvm.dll]
I consider this issued closed now.  Once again, thanks for your help ^TM.
Regards
Thomas