commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <pbened...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [betwixt] Writing Calendar
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2010 22:15:26 GMT
To reiterate your requirement, you want a Calendar and Date to print the
same. So the first thing to do is get your Date instance to print in the
appropriate format. Then if you pass in a Calendar (as determined by an
instanceof check), simply call the method again with the Date:

objectToString(((Calendar)object).getTime(), clazz, context);

Paul