commons-user mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: [email] embed/include dynamic Java Server Pages content in email/NTLM Authentication to Exchange Server
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 08:09:36 GMT
Hi Ferindo,

some thoughts along the line

1) all email related libraries I'm aware of are using javax.mail. So you
have to get the NTLM authentication working on this level. The last
problem you had is related to the SSL certificate being used by your
exchange server - please see
http://blogs.sun.com/andreas/entry/no_more_unable_to_find for more
information

2) regarding JSP integration - your observation is correct since we
provide no direct JSP integration and we never will. But I pretty much
assume that you will run into 1) quickly with all JSP taglibs you find
on Google. Having said that you can always reconsider moving the mail
functionality out of the presentation layer into a domain servcice or
application service layer (where it might belong - remember the SQL
taglibs running SQL queries from a JSP page)

So have a look at 1) and keep us/me in the loop ... :-)

Thanks in advance

Siegfried Goeschl