commons-user mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: [email] embed/include parsed JSP page file in email HTML body
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2010 17:53:21 GMT
Hi Ricardo,

that was pretty much my understanding ... :-) ... as I mentioned before
in the commons-email trunk there is some new code which allows to pass a
HTML string and a base url to resolve the referenced images within the
HTML document. The images are than fetched from the server/filesystem
and added as embedded images (ImageHmtlEmail).

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl