commons-user mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: [email] Exchange Server Authentication / NTLM
Date Sun, 08 Aug 2010 00:44:17 GMT
Hi Ferindo,

to me it looks like a truststore problem - probably the issuer
certificate of your server's SSL certificate is not trusted (i.e. not
found in your truststore comming with your JDK).

Just in case you have no idea how to update your truststore - look at
"Portecle" on SourceForge and update your truststore (btw the password
is "changeit")

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl