commons-user mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: [email] Exchange Server Authentication / NTLM
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2010 15:48:59 GMT
Hi Ferindo,

probably javamail-1.3.1 was installed with your mail taglib but it is
outdated (the most current version is 1.4.1).

Regarding javamail API - gogogle for some simple example to send a plain
text message and use the latest javamail (authentication is handled in
javamail and not commons-email).

Having said that, enabling SMTP authentication again on your Exchange
server would be a good idea.

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl