commons-user mailing list archives

From "David Parks" <davidpark...@yahoo.com>
Subject [Email] How to extend Email.send()
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2010 19:48:09 GMT
I'd like to extend the send() method of class Email (to enable some
throttling & custom error check + retry functionality)

I'd love to just extend this and make it all seamless. It looks like there's
this createMimeMessage() designed to allow something like this.

But I'm not wrapping my brain around it. If this is possible could someone
give me a quick point in the right direction on how I should extend
Email.send()?

Thanks much,

David