commons-user mailing list archives

From Kalpa 1977 <kalpa1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Password Criterias Validators
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 06:25:55 GMT
Thanks for the response, What I requested was about,
Passworkd strength checks,

To accept the passwords, it has to follow some criterias, like, should be
combination of small and Caps letters and should have digital charecters,
should be in a min and max charecters range, containing special charecters.

What I was requesting was is there a common API for these criterias
handlers.

Thanks,
Kalpa