commons-user mailing list archives

From Xun Long Gui <ustbco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Visual State Chart XML editor
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 08:01:53 GMT
Yeah, we can not store any jar files in Apache SVN workspace, so there are
not these two jar files. You can download these two jars by yourself from
here[1] or run Ant build file getDets.xml to get them.

[1] http://labs.renren.com/apache-mirror/xml/xalan-j/xalan-j_2_7_1-bin.zip

2010/7/13 Jens Henrik Göbbert <goebbert@googlemail.com>

> Hi Gui,
>
> thanks for your help.
> I checked out the four projects now seperately and gets the desired "Run
> As->Eclipse Application"-menu-entry.
>
> But (sorry, that there is a "but" ;) ) two libraries are missing and
> therefor it is not working yet. Where do I get that two libs from?
>
> Project 'org.apache.commons.scxml.modeling.diagram' is missing required
> library: 'lib/serializer.jar'
> Project 'org.apache.commons.scxml.modeling.diagram' is missing required
> library: 'lib/xalan.jar'
>
> I attached all infos from the Eclipse-Problems-View including the warnings.
>
> Greetings
> Jens
>
> 2010/7/13 Xun Long Gui <ustbcoder@gmail.com>
>
>  Hi Jens,
>>
>> You should only check out projects:
>> 1.org.apache.commons.scxml.modeling
>> 2.org.apache.commons.scxml.modeling.diagram
>> 3.org.apache.commons.scxml.modeling.editor
>> 4.org.apache.commons.scxml.modeling.edit
>>
>> in SVN folder "src/main/java" into your workspace as four individual
>> projects, and then just right click project
>> "org.apache.commons.scxml.modeling.editor" and select "run as Eclipse
>> application".
>> In the figure "RunAs.jpg" you made, it seems that you made some mistakes
>> :-)
>> 2010/7/12 Jens Henrik Göbbert <goebbert@googlemail.com>
>>
>> Hi Gui,
>>>
>>> while trying your SCXML editor I am coming across some difficulties
>>> making it run.
>>> Even though I start "org.apache.commons.scxml.modeling.editor" as
>>> "Eclipse Application", I do not see any SCXML stuff.
>>> I exactly tried what you discribed on your project page (
>>> http://commons.apache.org/sandbox/gsoc/2010/scxml-eclipse/guide/run-source-code.html
>>> )
>>> I hope you can give me a quick hint.
>>>
>>> What did I do:
>>> 1) download eclipse-package using the link from run-source-code.html
>>> 2) install subclipse for eclipse (SVN plugin)
>>> 3) checkout
>>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/sandbox/gsoc/2010/scxml-eclipse/trunkto
workspace
>>> 4) in "Package Explorer" navigate to src/main/java

--
Best Regards

Gui Xun Long (桂训龙)