commons-user mailing list archives

From jayakumar ala <alajay...@gmail.com>
Subject [VFS] Question on symbolic links
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2010 10:45:19 GMT
Hi All,
  I am using Apache VFS for SFTP communication in my project. I have the
following problem don't know how to handle this. please let me know if there
is a way to this.

Handling symlinks in case your links are to some other path. I did check
that the file type for this is IMAGINARY but how can i get the actual
path..?
 eg: my link is @xyzLink --> ../../xyz

I am able to get the filename as @xyzLink but not the link part.

I did see something in FtpFileObjct on link but that is a private method. Is
there anything with SFTP..where i can get the path for the file type
IMAGINARY ??

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Jay