commons-user mailing list archives

From Prem Chand Majeti <prem.maj...@aricent.com>
Subject [scxml] Query on usage of <datamodel>
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 13:16:01 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to SCXML. I had a query on usage of <datamodel> and <data>.

E.g.:- <data name="foo" />

1)       Is it possible to set <data> values from Java program dynamically?
2)       Can I declare this data at document level and use it in all the states for further
processing?

If it is possible, can you give some pointers where I can find an example or tutorial for
this?

Thanks & Regards
Prem

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Aricent and is intended solely for the use of
the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information
and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended. If
you have received this message in error, please notify the originator immediately. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. Aricent accepts no responsibility
for loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including
damage from virus."