commons-user mailing list archives

From J-Pro <jpro....@gmail.com>
Subject [vfs] Does VFS already has support for FTPS (FTP over SSL)?
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 18:53:54 GMT
Hello, dear VFS developers!

I was wondering if Apache Commons VFS library supports FTPS and found
some old posts(from year 2006) about commons-net library is about to
support it. Now I'm sure that commons-net 2.0 does have support for
FTPS, but I need to know if commons-vfs itself does have this support. I
need it very much for my current application which copies files over FTP
and SFTP.

Can you tell me answer my question please? If it does have support for
FTPS, please provide some links on official  documentation on it.

Thanks you in advance.