commons-user mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: [exec]
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2010 05:41:57 GMT
Hi Venkat,

ad 1) please note that Windows does not kill the children of a parent
process, e.g. you start a batch file which starts another long-running
application than killing the batch process will not kill the
long-running child process.

ad 2) I think "ver" is a built-in command of the windows command
interpreter - check out the regression tests suite.

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl