commons-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [component]commons.configuration.PropertiesConfiguration - load properties from classpath
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 18:56:56 GMT
Am 09.07.2010 18:39, schrieb Arnold Preg:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to know how should I set up the classpath and instantiate the
> PropertiesConfiguration class to load resources from classpath if I have
> the .properties file in one of the (Eclipse) project packages?

Commons Configuration searches for the properties files in the whole
classpath. In order to make this run within an Eclipse project, I assume
you have to place the properties files in the root of one of your source
folders. When building the project Eclipse should copy the files
directly to the output folder from where they should be accessible to
PropertiesConfiguration.

Oliver