commons-user mailing list archives

From Michael Dürig <michael.due...@day.com>
Subject Re: Common Scala Bundles
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 21:46:19 GMT

Hi Reto,

> The scala 2.7 based version in clerezza was based on the one from
> sling. The 2.8 version started from scratch.
Ok I understand. So it might still be a good idea to start out with the
Scala script engine form clerezza and try to integrate the requirements
for Sling. That shouldn't be too difficult I think.

> I'm not sure if the scala-incubator would allow to have thing in the
> maven central repo fast enough.
Probably true. So Apache Commons would probably the best place for the
time being. When it becomes more mature and attracts some interest from
the Scala community, it might still make sense to contribute it then.

Michael