commons-user mailing list archives

From Jorge Moratinos <jorgems...@hotmail.com>
Subject FW: [SCXML] Some questions about the use of a state machine developed with SCXML
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:11:36 GMT

 Hi,

I've some questions about scxml, I'm developing an state machine, but in some cases I called
from SCXML a Custom Action, and that Custom Action must be running undergroud and sending
new events. My questions are:

How can i send new events to the same state machine from the custom Actions?

What are the derivedEvents?

It's posible call a custom action and let the state machine and the custom action running
at the same time?

thanks,

Jorge Moratinos
jorgems101@hotmail.com

Sé el protagonista de GQ con Messenger y Vodafone Blackberry. ¡Y gana premios!
http://serviciosmoviles.es.msn.com/messenger/vodafone.aspx