commons-user mailing list archives

From Xun Long Gui <ustbco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scxml] Rational Software Architect to SCXML plugin
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 01:39:43 GMT
Hi Chris,

I am developing Eclipsed based SCXML editor, and as you expect, it has SCXML
document export function. Unfortunately it was not finished yet, i am
improvind document export function, you can find source code here [1] and
have a trial of it, if you have any advises of it or want to improve it
together with me, please let me know. Any responses from you will help us to
improve this SCXML editor :-)

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/sandbox/gsoc/2010/scxml-eclipse/trunk