commons-user mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SCXML] android compilation problems?
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 14:34:08 GMT
On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 7:07 PM, John Licato <respeckknuckles1@gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anybody compiled the scxml library to work on android?
>
> If so, would it be possible for someone to make the compiled jar files with
> the modified code to work on android available (as described here:
> http://commons.apache.org/scxml/usecases/scxml-stopwatch-on-android.html )
> and send it to me? I only ask because I assume that whoever wrote the
> tutorial has a compiled version lying around somewhere.
<snip/>

The Android usecase that you link from the website above was
contributed by a Commons SCXML user as part of SCXML-84 [1]. The
Apache Commons project does not make any source or binaries available
other than whats on the download page.

-Rahul

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCXML-84