commons-user mailing list archives

From Xun Long Gui <>
Subject Re: RE: [scxml] Rational Software Architect to SCXML plugin
Date Sat, 19 Jun 2010 10:22:02 GMT
It is a good news for this project if you would like to join it. Yes,
you can check our this project's source code and build/run it, and you
can find a ppt instruction in xdocbook directory.

 In fact, i have ordered commons dev mail list, if you submit any
subjects there, i can find it. This project is a GSoC project and
Rahul Akolkar is my mentor, if you have any advises, you can discuss
it with us in mail list

Best Regards

Gui Xun Long (桂训龙)