commons-user mailing list archives

From John Licato <respeckknuckl...@gmail.com>
Subject [SCXML] android compilation problems?
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 23:07:19 GMT
Has anybody compiled the scxml library to work on android?

If so, would it be possible for someone to make the compiled jar files with
the modified code to work on android available (as described here:
http://commons.apache.org/scxml/usecases/scxml-stopwatch-on-android.html )
and send it to me? I only ask because I assume that whoever wrote the
tutorial has a compiled version lying around somewhere. I'm trying to
implement the library on android and am running across a lot of issues. (not
at my home computer right now so sorry I'm not very specific)

--
John Licato
http://acm.southalabama.edu