commons-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Beard <jbea...@cs.mcgill.ca>
Subject Re: [scxml] Rational Software Architect to SCXML plugin
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 19:42:09 GMT
Hi Chris,

I don't know about the RSA plugin, but Xunlong Gui is currently
working on an Eclipse-based SCXML editor as part of this year's Google
Summer of Code[0]. He's on this list, and should be able to provide
you with more information on its current status, and his schedule.

Jake

[0] http://wiki.apache.org/commons/SCXML/GSoC2010EclipsePluginProposal

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 3:33 PM, Christopher Dragert
<chris.dragert@mail.mcgill.ca> wrote:
> I'm wondering if anyone on the mailing list has experience with the RSA plug-in.  I
want to design my state-charts in RSA, export them as SCXML documents, them use them in a
project built on commons SCXML.

> Unfortunately, the RSA plugin is to be out-of-date (built on 2005 SCXML working draft),
has trouble with executable content, and cannot handle custom actions.  Has anyone managed
to get this working in a useful way for a commons SCXML project?  Is there anyone out there
who can offer advice on how to use it?