commons-user mailing list archives

From Xun Long Gui <ustbco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scxml] Rational Software Architect to SCXML plugin
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 01:44:10 GMT
And i have been working in IBM China Research Lab as a intern and have rich
RSA working experience, RSA is a powful Eclipse based IDE, but RSA is
business software, i do not think it is open source, so it is impossible to
find source code of RSA's SCXML plug-in, may be only IBMers can get it, but
they can only share it to open source too.