commons-user mailing list archives

From Ken Tanaka <Ken.Tan...@noaa.gov>
Subject Re: [commons pipeline]
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 16:42:40 GMT
Hi Mark,

That would be excellent if you would share stages that you find useful.
If you are comfortable submitting enhancements as JIRA issues
<http://commons.apache.org/sandbox/pipeline/issue-tracking.html>* you
can suggest an enhancement and then attach your stages. Or I can perform
that task if you'd like. The Hibernate stages should go into some sort
of user-contrib project, but the other two sound like they may fit into
the basic stages.

* http://commons.apache.org/sandbox/pipeline/issue-tracking.html

-Ken

Mark Southern wrote:
> I've had a chance to use Commons Pipeline recently and I'm a fan :-). I wondered if I
might contribute back a few Stages that I've written? The first two have dependencies on commons-collections
and the last two on Hibernate. Maybe they could go into a user-contrib project?