commons-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Dragert <chris.drag...@mail.mcgill.ca>
Subject RE: [scxml] Rational Software Architect to SCXML plugin
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 17:59:12 GMT
Hello,

I'd like to work with you on this project!  Perhaps I can provide some user testing/file bug
reports/etc?   Is the project in a state where it is useful for me to check out the project
and start trying some things?

Also, on the advice of the moderator, let's move futher replies and discussion to the dev
mailing list instead of user.

Regards,
Chris Dragert

From: Xun Long Gui [ustbcoder@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 9:39 PM
To: Commons Users List
Subject: Re: [scxml] Rational Software Architect to SCXML plugin

Hi Chris,

I am developing Eclipsed based SCXML editor, and as you expect, it has SCXML
document export function. Unfortunately it was not finished yet, i am
improvind document export function, you can find source code here [1] and
have a trial of it, if you have any advises of it or want to improve it
together with me, please let me know. Any responses from you will help us to
improve this SCXML editor :-)

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/sandbox/gsoc/2010/scxml-eclipse/trunk