commons-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Dragert <chris.drag...@mail.mcgill.ca>
Subject [scxml] Rational Software Architect to SCXML plugin
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 19:33:17 GMT
I'm wondering if anyone on the mailing list has experience with the RSA plug-in.  I want to
design my state-charts in RSA, export them as SCXML documents, them use them in a project
built on commons SCXML.

Unfortunately, the RSA plugin is to be out-of-date (built on 2005 SCXML working draft), has
trouble with executable content, and cannot handle custom actions.  Has anyone managed to
get this working in a useful way for a commons SCXML project?  Is there anyone out there who
can offer advice on how to use it?

If necessary, I would be willing to work on the plugin, but the source is not available.

Regards,

Chris Dragert
Ph.D. Candidate
McGill University