commons-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Mansfield" <AMans...@globeop.com>
Subject [SCXML] - Conditional Loops
Date Mon, 24 May 2010 09:23:12 GMT
Hi,

Is there any way we can model conditional loops in an scxml document ?

Preferably I would like to be able to use the next object iteration from
the super state as a var of a sub state nested loop.

Regards,
Andy

This email with all information contained herein or attached hereto may contain confidential
and/or privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this
email in error, please contact the sender and immediately delete this email in its entirety
and any attachments thereto.