commons-user mailing list archives

From mayur malpani <mayur.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vfs] Facing issue while FTPing a file from Mainframe server using vfs -can someone help
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 04:34:10 GMT
Hi Ralph,
            Hey first of thanks for replying back.

1) No right now I am running a standalone main class program to FTP the file
which is running on eclipse, I am using this program to FTP a file from
Mainframe system to a unix server.
2) Yes I have tried to run  a FTP command line locally to get the file from
mainframe and it works fine .
3)Can you please let me know how will I enable debugging over here.

Thanks
Mayur