commons-user mailing list archives

From Sachin Dole <>
Subject Re: [Math] compare/complement r
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2010 11:45:00 GMT
R probably has a large superset of features that math provides while it
tries to solve a very different type of problem too. Except r is written in
c. The only java interface I know of is jri  (part of rjava). For complex
calculations such as   simulations or cluster analysis I would like to
compare/complement standard Java tools with the r platform. That's why I
would want to do this...