commons-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Net] access denied (java.net.SocketPermission ftpperso.free.fr resolve)
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2010 19:34:24 GMT
On 11/04/2010, Thomas Vequaud <thomas.vequaud@gmail.com> wrote:

>  On 8 avr. 2010, at 16:08, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 08/04/2010, Thomas VEQUAUD <thomas.vequaud@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > Maybe you also need to sign the Commons Net jar?
> >

>  Yay u gave the correct answer : I signed the commons-net and
> commons-net-ftp jar archives and it works! Wouhouuu! Thanks!

OK, thanks for letting us know the problem has been resolved.

By the way, if you use Eclipse to test with the applet viewer, it
automatically creates a policy file that allows everything - which
might explain why it worked for you. You can edit the file to change
this. Other IDEs may perhaps behave the same.