commons-user mailing list archives

From Michael Stover <michael.r.sto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Math] compare/complement r
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2010 00:43:11 GMT
As for scaling, we have needs to scale from a single desktop to using MPI in
a supercomputer center.  We are currently writing all our own math code in
C++ that does a lot of what R and commons/math does, but with a completely
different API (of course).  The code is crap, and I am arguing to use
existing java libraries, but I need to be able to answer their questions
about performance and scalability.

-Mike