commons-user mailing list archives

From Thomas VEQUAUD <thomas.vequ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Net] access denied (java.net.SocketPermission ftpperso.free.fr resolve)
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 13:21:20 GMT
Hi Sebb,

Thank you for your answer, I browsed your link quickly, it's seem really
interesting, I'll go deeper after work. Tell me if I'm wrong but the policy
file is stored on computers so I cannot access or edit this file for every
users who try to use my applet?

Maybe I used a too basic crypting method ? Maybe a stronger one could grant
highest permissions such as socket permissions ?