commons-user mailing list archives

From Ionut Scutaru <ionut.scut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to retrieve the namespace version
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 07:10:57 GMT
Maybe I wasn't clear enough.. I wanted a way to get the schema from the xml.
This way I can manually check if the schema follows a certain pattern
(for example, if it contains 1.5 at the end, I will know I have a 1.5
schema/namespace).

Here's my bean:
**
*public class MyTriggerBean {
    private List<String> xmlnsList;

   public MyTriggerBean() {
    super();
    xmlnsList = new ArrayList<String>();
   }

   public void addXmlns(String newXmlns){
       xmlnsList.add(newXmlns);
   }
}*

and this is the code I'm using to parse the xml:
*...
Digester digester = new Digester();
digester.addObjectCreate("triggers", MyTriggerBean.class);
digester.addSetProperties("triggers","xmlns","xmlns");
digester.addSetNext("triggers/xmlns", "addXmlns");
digester.setNamespaceAware(true);
Object o = digester.parse(xmlFile.getCanonicalPath());
*

I hoped that all my xmlns declarations in the xml will be added to
MyTriggerBean class, in the xmlnsList variable.

Can anybody suggest what I did wrong ?

Thank you.