commons-user mailing list archives

From Thomas VEQUAUD <thomas.vequ...@gmail.com>
Subject [Net] access denied (java.net.SocketPermission ftpperso.free.fr resolve)
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 08:13:19 GMT
Hi everybody,

This is the first time I have to use Java and build an applet for a specific
need : browse images files on a computer and send them on a server in HTP or
FTP. Everything works perfectly fine within NetBeans or AppletViewer but
once embedded in an HTML file... Outch ! I had a first read/write exception
with JFileChooser... I googled it and found an answer: jsigner. So I signed
my .jar and problem solved. But now, I have a new Exception and no answer
about how to fix it so I hope you can get me out of this !

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-2" java.security.AccessControlException:
access denied (java.net.SocketPermission ftpperso.free.fr resolve)
 at java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkConnect(Unknown Source)
 at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2SecurityManager.checkConnect(Unknown Source)
at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName0(Unknown Source)
 at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(Unknown Source)
at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(Unknown Source)
at java.net.InetAddress.getByName(Unknown Source)
 at java.net.InetSocketAddress.<init>(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.commons.net.SocketClient.connect(SocketClient.java:176)
 at
fr.fastimage.uploader.Uploader.uploadButtonActionPerformed(Uploader.java:176)
at fr.fastimage.uploader.Uploader.actionPerformed(Uploader.java:123)

Thanks a lot !
--
Thomas VEQUAUD          http://thomas.vequaud.free.fr/
Expert EPITECH en Ingénierie Informatique