commons-user mailing list archives

From Hugo Sterin <hste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jsvc and profiler option -agent
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 08:34:18 GMT
Mladen Turk <mturk <at> apache.org> writes:

> It's not in 6.0.24, and will not be part of 6.0.26
> Layout is a bit different so I need to backport that from
> Tomcat trunk to 6.0.x branch.
>
> You can however download it directly from
> http://commons.apache.org/downloads/download_daemon.cgi
>
> Click on 'Browse download area' and download
> commons-daemon-current-native-src.tar.gz
>
> Since 1.0.2 there will be no separate jsvc.tar.gz any more.
>
> Regards

Hi,

I had this issue with tomcat 6.0.26, I tried daemons 1.0.2 without success. I
can't start tomcat with jsvc if -javaagent property is in the command line. (–
javaagent:/local/agent/Agent.jar)

Next parameters are always ignored and I end up getting the error "Cannot find
daemon loader org/apache/commons/daemon/support/DaemonLoader" because the
classpath is ignored.

If I remove the javaagent property, everything is fine.

Can you confirm it is supported in 1.0.2?

Thanks

Hugo