commons-user mailing list archives

From Mick Knutson <>
Subject Re: Adapting legacy request parameters into new POJO?
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 10:20:50 GMT
the compiler plugin is implicit in Maven. You should have access to it
But, if the examples are the same as the PDF document, then it is wrong as
there is no DelegatingCopier anywhere and that is a main class that is used
in that example. So if it is missing, then the examples will not compile

Thank You…

Mick Knutson, President

BASE Logic, Inc.
Enterprise Architecture, Design, Mentoring & Agile Consulting
p. (866) BLiNC-411: (254-6241-1)
f. (415) 685-4233

Linked IN:
Vacation Rental: