commons-user mailing list archives

From "Stewart-c, Theresa" <Theresa.Stewar...@airliquide.com>
Subject RE: [VFS] Trying To Use WebDAV
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 12:34:12 GMT
Thank you.  This makes sense, as I was looking in the wrong place for my
information, and got twisted around.

Theresa

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralph Goers [mailto:ralph.goers@dslextreme.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 5:56 PM
To: Commons Users List
Subject: Re: [VFS] Trying To Use WebDAV

Are you using VFS 1.0? If so I recommend you get the latest source from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/vfs/trunk and build it.
The webdav support in 1.0 was based on slide which has been retired. 2.0
uses Jackrabbit and does not require jdom.  However, you will need to
include a jackrabbit jar. You can see what is required by looking in the
pom.xml and looking for the webdav functional test.  Unfortunately, 2.0
has not been formally released yet.

Ralph

On Apr 28, 2010, at 8:25 AM, Stewart-c, Theresa wrote:

> Hooray!  I made it past connecting, using the webdav4j example.....and
> eliminating the "http://" portion of the host data that I entered at
the
> UI screen level.
>
> I am now on to a java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/jdom/input/DOMBuilder
> Error.
>
> Theresa

Inhalt
> uebernehmen.
>

>> Subject: [VFS] Trying To Use WebDAV
>> Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 11:49:35 -0700
>> From: Theresa.Stewart-c@airliquide.com
>> To: user@commons.apache.org
>>
>> Hi,
>>

>> I was trying to use the following solution in order to obtain a
>> FileObject using the WebDAV protocol (posted earlier on a thread):
>>

>>        WebdavFileSystemConfigBuilder builder =

(WebdavFileSystemConfigBuilder)manager.getFileSystemConfigBuilder("webda