commons-user mailing list archives

From "Stewart-c, Theresa" <Theresa.Stewar...@airliquide.com>
Subject [VFS] Trying To Use WebDAV
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 18:49:35 GMT
Hi,

I was trying to use the following solution in order to obtain a
FileObject using the WebDAV protocol (posted earlier on a thread):

        WebdavFileSystemConfigBuilder builder =

(WebdavFileSystemConfigBuilder)manager.getFileSystemConfigBuilder("webda
v");

        final String uri = System.getProperty(TEST_URI);

        FileSystemOptions opts = new FileSystemOptions();

        builder.setRootURI(opts, uri);

        return manager.resolveFile(uri, opts);

and found out that builder.setRootURI(opts,uri); is not a choice on
builder (not supported for the API I have).  Is there an alternative?

Is the TEST_URI the one constructed from:

Credentials credentials = credentialsBuilder.build();

String uri = credentials.toFileObjectURL();

Finally, how can the username and password be set?

Thanks,

Theresa