commons-user mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [vfs] Facing issue while FTPing a file from Mainframe server using vfs -can someone help
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 21:34:33 GMT
I just replied to your message on the dev list but this is the more appropriate list anyway.

IIUC you are running the application using VFS on a unix system and trying to FTP from the
mainframe. Have you first tried it via the FTP command line to verify that that works? If
it does you are going to want to enable debug and see what ftp commands are being issued and
from that determine what the problem is.

Ralph