commons-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Crum <adrian.c...@yahoo.com>
Subject [LANG] Having problems with trunk
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 17:16:44 GMT
I'm having problems working with the lang trunk. I use mvn package to create the package, and
I use mvn site to generate the cobertura reports - which is what I'm focusing on right now.

When I tried to run mvn site, the process aborted with a Java out of memory error (heap space).
I commented out all but the cobertura reports in the reporting section of the pom.xml file
and that got it to work.

The cobertura report task keeps aborting with parse errors. It appears that it is choking
on certain annotations.

Then I noticed the cobertura report was cumulative - each test run would add to the coverage.
So, I tried to run mvn clean to clear the report between each test run. That didn't work -
the coverage still included test runs before clean.

I tried to delete the contents of the target folder manually, but I got an error message saying
that the cobertura folder was being used by another user or process. I'm the only user and
I couldn't find any processes that were using the folder. After restarting my computer I was
able to delete the folder.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I seem to be having more problems than one would expect.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Adrian