commons-user mailing list archives

From Christian Bode <jchr...@web.de>
Subject Re: Javaflow error testcase
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 12:09:55 GMT
Hi,

>Now java6 comes with JSR199 built in - so that should work.

Great !

>I am not. The ASM one should be the one working ;)

Yeah, thats not so good, hope the old one won´t blow up, when things
get more complicated... I will try and report when I run into problems.

>Well, I was after a patch for the existing tests :)

I am sorry, I can´t provide that. I have really no time to work myself into just
another set of build tools. I know already too much of them - sorry.

Good luck to you all and thanks!

Christian