commons-user mailing list archives

From Christian Bode <>
Subject Javaflow error testcase
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2010 17:32:16 GMT
Hi Torsten,

thank you !

I am happy to report that my example works fine with the deprecated
bcel-transformer. So I am smiling ;-)

Just awesome... canĀ“t wait for real jvm support. In the case you are
interested I plan to use coroutines for
game-entity scripting and I would really prefer java over javascript. I
hope it will be no problem to
compile java files on the fly.

I have made a test-case of the asm-rewriter error, at least I have
muddled something together, what is a test-case
in my understanding ;-).

I understand that you people  use a different build environment, the
apache framework etc. So I apologize for
providing a netbeans 6.8 project file.

You can find the file here, I also included all the jars I am using:

It will vanish in about a week.

Thank you ! Really hope you take care of javaflow, till one-day the
jvm-thingie arrives !