commons-user mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <>
Subject RE: [LANG] Having problems with trunk
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 17:55:33 GMT
You need to give your JVM more memory. The settings for each JVM vendor is different. For example,
for Sun's JVM on Windows I use:

MAVEN_OPTS=-Xmx512M -XX:MaxPermSize=128M

Check your JVM documentation and experiment with different settings to get your specific set
up to work.

Gary Gregory
Senior Software Engineer
Seagull Software