commons-user mailing list archives

From "Ludwig Magnusson" <lud...@itcatapult.com>
Subject RE: Problems with old and new group id
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 14:31:52 GMT
Well the problem is still that the project I depend on (turbine) will still
have its velocity.velocity dependency. It does not matter if there is a
"correct" one available, right?
And this was just an example. There are lot of other dependencies that
create the same problem.
/Ludwig

-----Original Message-----
From: jcarman@carmanconsulting.com [mailto:jcarman@carmanconsulting.com] On
Behalf Of James Carman
Sent: den 15 april 2010 16:21
To: Commons Users List
Subject: Re: Problems with old and new group id

I would suggest you bring this up to the Velocity community:

http://velocity.apache.org/contact.html

What we would hopefully do here in Apache Commons is that we would
change the package name so that there are no naming collisions even if
both jars are on the classpath.

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 10:14 AM, Ludwig Magnusson
<ludwig@itcatapult.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have a dependency in my project that in turn depends on velocity 1.5.
More